10 Digital Transformation Influencers to Follow Today
Digital transformation is no longer just an IT initiative – it’s a phenomenon that is top of mind for business leaders across all industries. C-Level executives and their teams are all working together to implement transformation technologies to deliver a better customer experience and ultimately, drive revenue. IDG’s 2018 State of Digital Business Transformation Study reported that 89% of organizations have adopted, or have plans to adopt, a “digital-first” business strategy.
Key technologies such as AI, big data, blockchain, machine learning, multi-cloud and IoT are guiding digital transformation. Organizations are working to harness these tools to improve process efficiency, generate new revenue and enhance employee productivity – just to name a few. The businesses that can execute these digital initiatives will undoubtedly reap the benefits.
To help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and analysis, we have compiled a list of 10 digital transformation influencers to follow. This list is comprised of senior executives, industry thought leaders, authors, keynote speakers and more. These individuals are at the forefront of digital transformation, providing valuable insights for tech marketers and buyers.
- Kevin Benedict – Focused on improving the customer experience through the combination of intelligent solutions, analytics, automation and services, Benedict is the Senior Vice President, Solutions Strategy, at Regalix. He is also an enterprise digital strategies expert, executive advisor, writer, keynote speaker and futurist. Benedict’s blog, The Center for Digital Intelligence, explores digital transformation topics including: emerging technologies, automation mobility, AI, machine learning, IoT, and agile business strategies. (@krbenedict)
- Dion Hinchcliffe – As the VP & Principle Analyst at Constellation Research, Inc., Hinchcliffe is internationally recognized as a top tech and business strategist. He works with the leadership teams of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 firms to drive successful change with emerging digital methods including cloud computing, digital business models, enterprise social media and more. You can follow Hinchcliffe on Twitter (@dhinchcliffe) or check out his blog for his latest insights on digital strategy.
- Rob Llewellyn – Ranked #3 on Onalytica’s list of top digital transformation influencers, Llewellyn has over twenty years of experience providing guidance to tech and business leaders. During this time, he’s helped some of the world’s best-known companies take commercial advantage of technology. Llewellyn’s blog details key digital transformation strategies to help any tech or business decision-maker stay ahead of the curve. (@robertllewellyn)
- Sandeep Raut – While digital transformation is making its way into the mainstream, Raut understands that even mature organizations may be struggling to adapt and evolve. In his Simplified Analytics blog, Raut helps break down the complex strategies behind digital transformation, offering key insights on powerful tools such as big data, analytics, IoT, mobility, and cloud. As the Vice President & Head Digital at APAC, Raut has gained a plethora of knowledge in his 25+ year career. In addition to his blog, you can also connect with him on Twitter (@rautsan).
- Isaac Sacolick – Founder of the Starcio Blog, Sacolick is a top 100 social CIO and digital transformation leader specializing in agile development, big data, data science, and digital marketing. Sacolick is also the author of Driving Digital, The Leader’s Guide to Business Transformation Through Technology. The Stacio Blog focuses on social, agile and transformation breaking down industry trends and offering key insights. In addition to his blog, you can read his articles on CIO.com or follow Sacolick on Twitter (@nyike).
- Greg Satell – Bestselling author, keynote speaker and adviser, Satell helps organizations overcome disruption by applying powerful tools and programs. You can read Satell’s blog at DigitalTonto.com, and he is also frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review and Inc. Satell has managed market-leading businesses and overseen the development of dozens of pathbreaking products. (@Digitaltonto)
- Brian Solis – Principle Analyst at Altimeter and best-selling author, Solis studies disruptive technology and its impact on business and society. Based in San Francisco, he is recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders in digital transformation. Solis’ latest book, X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, explores the importance of experiences and how to design them for customers, employees and humans everywhere. You can read about his in-depth insights at his website or follow him on Twitter (@briansolis).
- Sanjay Srivastava – A tech entrepreneur at his core, Srivastava has built four startups – Network24, Corosoft, Aceva and Akritiv – taking each from founding through liquidity. Today, Srivastava serves as the Chief Digital Officer at Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. He writes for CIO.com with a focus on digital, analytics and AI capabilities. (@Srivastava_SNJ)
- Howard Tiersky – CEO & Founder of FROM, The Digital Transformation Agency, Tiersky is a contributing writer at CIO.com. He is deeply passionate about digital transformation and enterprise innovation, and speaks frequently at major industry conferences throughout the U.S. on both topics. His in-depth articles cover the hottest trends and detail helpful execution tools and strategies. Prior to FROM, Tiersky worked with media clients such as NBC and Turner on digital media strategy and implementation as the Vice President, Media & Entertainment in Capgemini’s consulting practice. (@tiersky)
- Ronald van Loon – Helping data-driven companies generate business value is van Loon’s mission. An expert and thought leader in the IT field, he serves as the Director at Advertisement and has been heralded for his work in the field of digital transformation. In addition to his personal blog, van Loon also writes for several leading big data websites, including The Guardian, The Datafloq, and Data Science Central. (@Ronald_vanLoon)