IDG CMO Perspectives: Brian Kardon, CMO, Fuze
Brian Kardon, CMO of Fuze, describes how the Fuze marketing team is marketing to different segments—CIOs and end-users—and taking a leading role in shaping the customer experience in the latest IDG CMO Perspectives video. During this conversation with Josh London, CMO of IDG Communications, Brian also shares how marketers can use predictive analytics to drive revenue.
Highlights from the Conversation:
- Brian shares how Fuze’s marketing strategy balances their efforts between the CIO for purchases and the end-user for adoption, and in turn renewals. (1:00)
- Insights into how marketers have shifted from owning the prospect experience to also influencing the customer experience. (1:29)
- Marketers need to provide value with their content, not just shill for the product, and use science to attract readers. (2:05)
- Behind the scenes insight into how Fuze used a predictive analytics model to determine which target accounts/industries will perform best based on two years of purchase data. (3:10)
- Tips for young marketers: there is “no substitute for doing” and “be very curious.” (4:32)