Get to Know the Award-Winning Editorial Content behind Our Brands
By: IDG | 09/29/2015
IDG Enterprise has had a big year. We’ve enhanced the design and functionality of our brands’ websites and launched new products all while making sure our audience of tech decision-makers have the resources they need to stay up-to-speed on the important tech trends, products and services out there. That’s why when the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) announced the winners of their annual Azbee Awards of Excellence last month, recognizing outstanding work by magazines, newsletters, and digital media, our team was thrilled to be among those honored. It’s one of the most competitive programs there is for this category of business, and IDG Enterprise’s editorial team took home some top honors. In addition to many of our brands being recognized for the recent site enhancements, our editorial team received praise for their best in class reporting.
We want to make sure you are up-to-date on the trends powering the digital tech space so check out the award-winning content coverage:
- Computerworld’s “Best Places to Work in IT 2014” [Computerworld: Best Cross-Platform Package of the Year]
- Computerworld’s Salary Survey 2014 [Computerworld: Special Section]
- CIO.com’s IT Resume Makeover Series [CIO: Premium Content Section]
- Defensive Computing [Computerworld: Blog – How to Tips / Service]
- Android 5.0 deep-dive review: Exploring Lollipop’s many layers [Computerworld: Online Product Review]
- The Benefits of an Unstructured Career / A Cycle of Mistrust [Computerworld: Regular Column, Contributed]
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Killer Smartphone for Keyboard Lovers [CIO: Online Product Review]
For a full list of awards, please visit this page.