Josh London Discusses IDG’s Global Brand Strategy with Marketing Today Podcast
By: IDG | 05/12/2017
Josh London, Chief Marketing Officer of IDG and Alan Hart, host of the Marketing Today podcast sat down to discuss IDG’s global brand transformation and how a singular go-to-market strategy has benefited customer experience.
Other highlights from the interview include:
- IDG — From house of brands to a united brand offering: Presenting clarity to the marketplace. (3:04)
- Creating a holding company with a brand approach. (5:57)
Marketing revealing – versus creating – the IDG culture (6:19)
- How IDG’s go to market has evolved – “to be #1, you need to act as one” (11:10)
- Tangible benefits of a unified global brand (12:13)
- Developing a narrative where everyone is “singing from the same song sheet.” (8:59)
How IDG launched a product in 147 countries overnight (13:47)
The future of marketing: “It all comes back to data.” (22:44)
Listen to the full interview, below.