IDG Communications Continues Editorial Awards Winning Streak with 28 Eddie & Ozzie Awards for Excellence in Engaging Content and Gorgeous Design
IDG’s Matt Egan receives editorial director of the year honorable mention
Boston, Mass – September 30, 2020 – IDG Communications, Inc. – the world’s leading tech media, data, and marketing services company – is proud to announce that CIO, Computerworld, CSO and Network World have won 28 2020 Eddie & Ozzie Awards [Click to Tweet]. Presented by Folio, the awards recognize excellence in engaging content and gorgeous design across all sectors of the publishing industry.
The awards honor multiple content formats, including articles, series, digital editions and blogs as well as the design that brings the content to life for readers. IDG’s commitment to quality and unbiased content is led by Matt Egan, Global Editorial Director, so it is fitting that both Matt and the work of his team is richly recognized.
“Matt is consistently devising and implementing data-driven strategies that utilize search, social data and customer intent to inform our content strategy to best serve our readers and advertisers,” said Kumaran Ramanathan, President, IDG Communications, Inc. “He is a true leader that not only supports the creation of quality content, but also supports the overall organization and tech community through participation in our Diversity & Inclusion Council and beyond.”
These 28 wins – more than double the amount of all other tech publishers combined – are in addition to 7 Tabbie Awards and 57 national and regional Azbee Awards that IDG Communications’ editorial team earned earlier this year. Taking home 92 awards in 2020 is a testament to our company value of quality being at the heart of everything we do, specifically our investment and commitment to brands, audience and content.
“I am so proud that our editorial and design teams have been acknowledged at this year’s Eddie & Ozzie Awards,” said Matt Egan. “As an organization, we focus on creating quality editorial content to educate, engage and entertain IT leaders. IDG is committed to providing an unparalleled level of value to our readers, and as a result, our loyal audiences rely on our content for the trusted insights they need to make buying decisions.”
2020 Eddie & Ozzie Award Recap
- B2B – App/Digital Edition | CIO Digital Magazine (CIO)
- B2B – App/Digital Edition Design | CIO Digital (CIO)
- B2B, Technology – Full Issue | Gender Gapped (CIO)
- B2B – Overall Art Direction | CIO Magazine (CIO)
- B2B – Analysis | Microsoft pares Windows 10 feature upgrades to a 1 year (Computerworld)
- B2B, Technology – Series of Articles | Windows 10 Coverage (Computerworld)
- B2B, Technology – Single Article | Remote working, now and forevermore? (Computerworld)
- Special Recognition, Individuals/Teams – Editorial Director of the Year | Matt Egan
- B2B – Design, Single Magazine Issue | State of the CIO Spring 2020 (CIO Digital Magazine)
- B2B – Design, Single Magazine Issue | Fall 2019 / 5 New Roles CIOs Must Master (CIO Digital Magazine)
- B2B – Range of Work by a Single Author | Clint Boulton, CIO Senior Writer (CIO)
- B2B, Technology – Series of Articles | Developing the next-gen IT workforce (CIO)
- B2B, Technology – Single Article | The future of IT leadership: 5 new roles CIOs must master (CIO)
- B2B, Technology – Column/Blog | Mike Elgan (Computerworld)
- B2B – Editorial Use of Data | Best Places to Work in IT 2019 (Computerworld)
- Profile or Q&A | Q&A: Blockchian Expert Alex Tapscott sees coming crypto was as ‘cataclysmic’ (Computerworld)
- B2B – Analysis | Public SAP exploits could enable attacks against thousands of companies (CSO)
- B2B – Investigative Journalism | Boeing’s poor information security posture (CSO)
- B2B – Podcast | CSO Executive Sessions (CSO)
- B2B, Technology – Single Article | Stealing money in the digital age: The dark industry of trafficking financial data (CSO)
- Profile or Q&A | Rebulding after NotPetya: How Maersk moved forward (CSO)
- Video | What is the dark web? And what will you find there? (CSO)
- B2B – Analysis | High-performance computing (Network World)
- B2B, Technology – Column/Blog | Zeus Kerravala (Network World)
- B2B, Technology – Series of Articles | Network World 5G coverage (Network World)
- B2B, Technology – Single Article | The VPN is dying. Love live Zero Trust (Network World)
- Instructional/How-To | How to automate configuration management for free (Network World)
- Video | 2-Minute Linux Tips (Network World)
About IDG Communications, Inc.
IDG Communications connects the world of tech buyers with insights, intent and engagement. We are the world’s largest media, data and marketing services company that activates and engages the most influential technology buyers. Our premium brands, including CIO®, Computerworld®, CSO®, InfoWorld®, Macworld®, Network World®, and PCWorld® engage a quality audience of the most powerful audience of technology buyers providing essential guidance on the evolving technology landscape.
Our global data intelligence platform activates purchasing intent, powering our clients’ success. IDG Marketing Services creates custom content with marketing impact across video, mobile, social and digital. We execute complex campaigns that fulfill marketers’ global ambitions seamlessly with consistency that delivers quality results.
IDG Communications, Inc.