A high impact creative unit that allows you to present your product or solution in a Q&A format that will engage your target customers. The AdVisor uses a question & answer format to deliver assets around a specific topic, provides sponsor branding and is a turnkey way to drive leads to multiple assets.
IDG Build Time (working days)
Implementation Notes & Best Practices
- Runs in 970×98 ad space, leaderboard position.
- Logo in .eps or hi-resolution .jpg format (brand guidelines if needed).
- Background imagery (970×268, 950×268), if none provided, appropriate background will be selected.
Q & A / Collapsed Banner
- Main question, i.e., “How can you increase your ROI using virtualization?” (50-75 character limit including spaces).
- Name of topic library to appear on the top right side navigation in the ad unit.
- Provide 3-7 assets (minimum of 3 White Papers, maximum of 2 non-White Paper assets, ie., video).
- Please submit a title for each asset (40-50 character limit including spaces).
- Description for each asset (250-300 character limit including spaces for each asset).
- Call to action for each asset (40-50 character limit including spaces for each asset).
- Destination URL to asset or PDF of asset.
- Provide contact information for individuals who will receive the lead reports (if applicable).
Combined Video File Weight - All Videos (MB)
Maximum # of Assets
Max Video Length
- Impressions and clicks reporting available
- Lead reports will be sent 1 week from the campaign launch and will be formatted in excel. Reports will be delivered thereafter on a weekly basis until the lead goal or end date has been met.
- If lead report template is applicable, please send prior to campaign launch.
Clients are allowed to provide up to five competitors to be removed from the weekly lead reports at the start of a campaign.
- Bogus and duplicate leads are removed. All qualified leads will have what appears to be a correctly formatted valid email or phone number supplied by our users.