Today’s companies need to engage with customers in new and different ways, and one of the best opportunities to boost that engagement is with an awards program publicly honoring your customers’ business achievements. Especially those initiatives enabled by your organization’s technology solutions. What better content can you create for prospects than peer-reviewed stories about your customers’ award-winning successes?
AWARDS PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Content consultation on award categories, nomination requirements and selection criteria
- Drafting of awards questionnaire in consultation with your team
- Awards and website built out with custom URL
- Sales launch with your team to equip them with the information to reach out to customers
- Marketing across IDG Enterprise brand’s readers for entries
- Customer service for inquiries during open nominations period
- Vetting of applicant pool, recruitment of judges and management of scoring process
- Presentation of winners
- Onsite presence during awards ceremony (cohosting, remarks and award presentation, as desired)
- Editorial and video services to capture winners’ stories for use throughout the year (fee additional)
Here’s how IDG Enterprise’s proven and turnkey awards programs work:
- Our content experts will work with you to identify the kinds of achievements you most want to recognize.
- We’ll build the awards nomination portal, promote nominations, collect entries and manage the preliminary vetting.
- To assure your customers that their entries are reviewed by the very best minds, we’ll secure a tailored panel of judges including editors, well-respected IT executives and other industry experts to select the winners. That — combined with our well-recognized brand — will bring enormous third-party validation to the program.
- Finally, you can then honor the winning companies and individuals in person at your customer meeting or conference — and celebrate their achievements by recording their stories and best practices for use in future customer reference marketing.
- RESULT: high engagement with many of your customers — and a personal experience their executives will never forget.
*2015 B2B Technology Trends—North America: Content Marketing Institute/MarketingProfs