B2C Digital Issue Sponsorships
Expand brand awareness to a loyal, global audience of consumers and tech enthusiasts by sponsoring PCWorld and Macworld’s digital issues. Packages are exclusive to one advertiser. Each includes 3 full-page ads and a cover wrap ad in the digital publication of your choice. Elevate your branding and influence with high impact creative, and reach subscribers across the world.
- Take your brand awareness to the next level and engage an audience of 110,000 paying subscribers by becoming an exclusive sponsor of PCWorld or Macworld.
- Showcase impactful creative placed in leading tech digital publications, extending your visibility and outreach.
- Access to 45,000 PCWorld or 65,000 Macworld paying subscribers.
- In addition to viewing the digital versions on their desktop, subscribers can take the publications on the go via iTunes, Kindle, Nook, Google Play, Texture, Zinio, Flipster and Magzter.
- Exclusive to 1 advertiser per magazine/month
- 3 full-page ads in the selected digital magazine (hi-res, 6.5 in. x 8.5 in.).
- Sponsor logo on the 1 cover wrap (hi-res, 6.5 in. x 2.2 in.).
Implementation Notes & Best Practices
- Rough ad count: 2.5 weeks before the issue is released.
- Final count: 1.5 weeks before the publication date.
- Ad materials: due 8 days prior to the publication date.
- Company logo in high-res format.
- Ad content
- Landing page URL
Subscriber and open rates for the month(s) sponsored.