Insight and expertise are critical traits for companies trying to become valued strategic partners. BrandPost allows you to provide value and gain credibility with IDG site visitors. Showcase your thought leadership on a selected topic with the native advertising approach of a blog. These sponsored blogs provide a similar user experience as a traditional IDG editorial blog, but instead use your branded content.
- Select one (1) brand of your choice to host your Brandpost and the content will be promoted across IDG sites in the same way editorial content is promoted.
- Includes A/B testing of headlines/images and copyediting for supplied articles (up to 24).
3 month metrics include:
- 15,000 page views
- 300,000 RON B2B or 525,000 RON B2C
- File format & size – [transparent] PNG / 150px (height) x 150px (width)
- As it should appear on the BrandPost
BrandPost (Blog) Name
- This is the name for the entire BrandPost for the life of the program and should be less than 50 characters including spacing
- This is a brief blurb that describes the blog
- 30 words or less
Client Banners and Clickthrough URLs
- 728×90 & 300×250 standard ad units or ad tags
- 3rd Party Tracking: 1×1 impression tracker and/or clickthrough tracker
- Accepted Tags: Ad servers – all accepted (i.e., DFA, Atlas, Media Mind)
Social Links (Optional)
- Facebook: URL to client’s account
- Twitter: Client generated Twitter Widget ID that consists of 18 digits. (Instructions on page 12: http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/hunter-webcms/learning/tutorials/how-do-i-find-my-twitter-widget-id)
- Headline – 90 characters max including spaces.
- Preview Text – 200 characters max including spaces
- Preview Image – File Formats & Size: PNG, JPG/200 x 133px (width)
- 3rd Party Tracking accepted – 1×1 impression tracker (Accepted Tags: Ad Servers – All accepted (i.e., DFA, Atlas, Media Mind))
BrandPost Article Page
- Article Copy – 250 – 1000 words
- Max File Size – 10 MB/10,240K max
- # of images accepted – 5 Max (File formats & size – PNG, JPG/700 wide x 467 high minimum)
- Raw video assets or YouTube/Vimeo embed (URL link to video) accepted
- Units are able to embed other units, as well as iFrame lead gen short forms, polls etc.
We believe that native advertising should be relevant and useful to the IDG audience. Any submission that violates the IDG guidelines below can be rejected. If you are unsure whether your content is acceptable, please contact your sales representative or the dedicated IDG program manager assigned to your program.
- It is not appropriate in IDG native advertising programs to push a product or to deliver a sales message. Native ads are meant to engage readers with new narrative and drive brand consideration, not purchase, of a product or service. Content submissions that are clearly made in the format of a “sales pitch” will be rejected.
- Content must be relevant to the audience. Content that is not relevant to the audience can be rejected by IDG.
- Content that is perceived as spam can be rejected.
- IDG determines the professionalism and appropriateness of any native ad submission, and reserves the right to refuse any native placement it believes is unsuitable.
Following best practices when creating your native content can help ensure the success of your campaign. We are happy to provide you with direction in relation to key considerations and strategies for crafting impactful native advertising content that delivers results.
Brandpost @ Scale:
- 30,000 page views on blog posts
- 900,000 RON impressions*
*Impressions can be targeted pending availability. Please contact your sales representative for info.
Delivered via IDG SMS’s DOMO reporting dashboard. Within two weeks of the start of the campaign, client will receive a link to the dashboard which is updated daily throughout the campaign. Reporting includes:
- Impressions and click-throughs from the native ad promotions.
- Page views, avg. time on content and social shares.
- Every two weeks a summary of the results will be updated. When the campaign is complete, a PowerPoint file is available upon request.
Access – If billing off 3rd party numbers, IDG requires reporting access or an automated report provided weekly during campaign flight.