A detailed overview of your content shortfalls, and insight into where you can offer new, more valuable content that will position your company as a thought leader in the marketplace! IDG will conduct an assessment of your supplied assets and compare the alignment of content types to the IT purchase process. Assessment includes a review of each asset for clarity, title appeal, length, time period, and how each piece relates to your value proposition. Also includes content mapping and a gap analysis to determine the content types that are needed or lacking.
- Client supplied assets
- 30 assets or less (text-based documents, webcasts, videos, etc.)
- 20 page max on documents; 45 minute max on webcasts, 15 minute max on videos/interactive assets.
- Content Review
- Clarity, title appeal, length, time period, etc.
- How each piece relates to a client’s value proposition
- Content Mapping
- Content Gap Analysis
- From kick off call to delivery: 7 to 10 business days
- For each additional 20 assets add on (incurs an additional fee) another 3 business days
- Custom white papers
- Custom Research
- Motion Graphics
Assessment will be delivered via Word Doc broken out by buying stage