CSO Executive Dinners
CSO Executive Dinners
Engage your most important clients, face-to-face.
The CSO Pipeline Dinner Program is an opportunity to engage with leading security executives in an informal setting over dinner, and join the discussion that you have crafted in partnership with CSO. This dinner, hosted by CSO’s publisher, Bob Bragdon, is designed to leverage the best practices from our research to maximize the effectiveness of your interaction with clients and prospects. In addition to a face-to-face event, CSO will help keep the attendees engaged with your company after the dinner through a content-driven nurturing campaign.
Pipeline Dinner attendees are recruited from the CSO audience. They have an established relationship with our organization and know that their time will be well spent. You’ll get executive decision-makers with the purchase authority for your security solutions. After we have determined the content for the discussion, we will ask each attendee to answer two questions to help gauge their maturity and current stage in the buying cycle. This will help to determine the level of conversation as we head into the dinner.
Title: Director and above
Company: 500+ Employees
100% involved in security purchase process
- Full service topic selection and content development
- Turnkey attendee acquisition
- Professional and personal moderating by CSO’s Publisher
- Opportunity to lead a 5-10 minute discussion on the topic before or after the dinner
- On-site presence and brand visibility
- Timely registration reporting
- Thank you email to attendees with one piece of your company’s collateral
- Two post-dinner emails to attendees containing topical questions, additional pieces of your collateral and article links. Sent out one and two weeks post event.
The Pipeline Dinner Program delivers 4 of the top 5 most-valued sources of information to attendees: Educational Content, Transactional Content, Peer Dialogue and Vendor Dialogue. Before or after the dinner, one company executive will have the opportunity to lead a 5-10 minute discussion on the topic to share your company’s perspective or to set the tone for the dinner discussion. During the dinner, you will hear firsthand from customers, providing educational insight for both you and the other attendees.