Technologies and Strategies for the Digital Enterprise
FutureIT is a one-day regional event series delivering an in-depth look at today’s evolving digital enterprise — and reveals fresh strategies and technologies that drive today’s business results. Content throughout the series evolves with the market to ensure each event focuses on technology trends most relevant to today’s business environments.
Leading industry analysts, experienced IT practitioners, and strategists join innovative technology solution providers to present solutions that help IT executives, managers and their organizations build an IT roadmap for business innovation and growth.
Networking opportunities throughout the day enable attendees and sponsors to make valuable connections — and when you sponsor FutureIT, you create relationships, gather highly qualified leads and accelerate your sales pipeline.
- Audience: IT Executives, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Professionals, Corporate Management
- 86% of attendees hold IT manager title or higher
- Company Size: 22.5k Employees [Average]
- Annual IT Budget: $218M
- Average Annual Revenue: $7.5BN
Sponsors have several opportunities to initiate and build deeper customer relationships with an audience of qualified IT buyers.
Venues and Locations
November 19, 2019, New York, NY
March 11, 2020, Los Angeles, CA
May 13, 2020, Detroit, MI
June 10, 2020, Seattle, WA
July 22, 2020, Dallas, TX
August 5, 2020, Boston, MA
September 23, 2020, Atlanta, GA
October 28, 2020, Palo Alto, CA
November 18, 2020, Chicago, IL
Based on what we’ve seen and heard from technology visitors across IDG’s media properties, we’ve developed the following key themes for FutureIT in 2020:
• AI, Machine Learning and the Intelligent Enterprise
• Digital Transformation of the Customer and Employee Experience
• IoT, Data and Analytics for Business Results
• Infrastructure for the Multicloud & On-Prem Enterprise
• Network Modernization including SDN, NFV and Edge Computing
• Security for the Next Generation Enterprise
• Communications, Collaboration and the Future of Work
• Agile Methods, DevOps and Cloud-Native Design
• Digital-First Innovation, Leadership and Culture
Note: dates and location subject to change.