IDG’s Interactive eGuide is a co-branded content portal which features 100% editorial-driven articles and compelling client content that engages, nurtures, and qualifies pipeline opportunities. It drives topical deep-dives among our audience of IT and line-of-business decision-makers while providing enhanced reporting to help convert leads.
- Registration form with business card data
- Technology topic of choice
- Sponsor’s logo featured within eGuide
- Up to 5 client-supplied assets included as additional resources
- Promotion includes:
Email promotion (30,000 estimated impressions)
E-newsletter promotion (30,000 estimated impressions)
Other site promotions, based on available inventory
- Timeline: Production: 5 business days
- In-Market Duration: 12 weeks
IDG Build Time (working days)
5 business days from when creative is received/approved
- Client Logo (.gif or .jpeg) 120×60.
- Title for supplied asset 50-60 character limit.
- Asset descriptions, no more than 50 words. Descriptions may be used as the basis for promotional copy. We develop promotional copy in-house and will optimize for our audience as needed.
- Destination URL or PDF for each asset. If submitting a PDF file, maximum file size is 1 MB and PDF should be optimized for Web.
- Provide contact information for individuals who will receive the lead reports (if applicable).
7-10 days from when creative is received
- Bi-weekly enhanced digital reporting including:
o Asset titles
o Total view time
o Velocity Index (interaction score)
o Number of sessions
o Reporting on client-supplied assets (titles & view time)
- Lead reports will be sent 1 week from the campaign launch and will be formatted in excel. Reports will be delivered thereafter on a weekly basis until the lead goal or end date has been met.
- If lead report template is applicable, please send prior to campaign launch
- Clients are allowed to provide up to ten competitors to be removed from the weekly lead reports at the start of a campaign
- Bogus and duplicate leads are removed. All qualified leads will have what appears to be a correctly formatted valid email or phone number supplied by our users.