Sponsored Twitter Chats
IDG’s Twitter Chats leverage the popularity of the IDG Tech Talk brand, IDG content experts, and the IDG influencer network. By sponsoring IDG’s popular weekly Twitter chat based on currently trending topics, a can client increase their brand recognition, thought leadership and networking opportunities.
- Recognition during opening and closing remarks and during promotional activities
- Branding/inclusion in social media communications (Tweets)
- Guest co-host opportunity (client or partner)
- Influencer moderator (3rd party influencer)
- Company mentions on Twitter collaterals (cover image, promotional cards, chat email mailer)
- Featured quote and branded call out on wrap up article hosted on IDGTECH(talk)’s Medium account and on the Facebook Story Board.
- Brand visibility
- Thought leadership
- Networking and possible lead generation (if client is active on the chat and follows up with participants)
- Fast to execute and easy for client to get maximum exposure
- Participants – 30 per chat
- Participants are defined as anyone who uses the Twitter Chat hashtag (i.e. chat attendees, retweets, favorites)
- Reach – 50k per chat
Production: 2 weeks
In-Market Duration: 1 week
- Number of participants, tweets and re-tweets, total exposure (estimated reach), profile type, cloud topics and influencer top views.