Virtual Summit Series
The global pandemic has turned nice-to-have IT transformation into must-have imperatives for business continuity and resilience. We’ve transitioned overnight from a promising era of digital transformation to an unpredictable world where everyone’s seeking answers, guidance, and stability. There’s no IT playbook for what we’re experiencing – so we’re bringing together the leaders and doers who can help develop one. This virtual event series combines IDG’s technology and content expertise, professional event hosts, and first-class recruitment practices for the ultimate online experience.
Network with our IT audience as they navigate the “event” in a virtual environment, deepen relationships with those invested in the topic and drive leads and revenue. Each event will have multiple live days over the duration of the event – 90 minutes of content each – encouraging repeat visitors and deeper engagement. In addition to the always-on networking throughout the event, sponsors have the opportunity to raise their visibility and thought leadership within the agenda.
Engage with 200+ attendees from companies seeking solutions in this strange new world. The conversations you begin at this event will continue to fill your sales pipeline in 2020 with decision-makers who are exploring new tech strategies for their organizations.
- Provide engagement with your target audience like a live event
- Generate registrations/ leads using IDG’s 1st party insights and targeting
- Build loyalty and credibility by leveraging IDG’s trusted brands
- Generate click-throughs to your webcasts and content assets
Series Topics (by event start date)
- CIO’s Future of Work Summit (February)
- CSO’s Cybersecurity Summit (March)
- CIO’s Data & Analytics Summit (April)
- CSO’s IT Recovery & Resiliency Summit (May)
- CIO’s Cloud Summit (June)
- CSO’s Cybersecurity Summit (July)
- CIO100 Symposium and Awards (August)
- CIO’s Future of Work Summit (September)
- CIO’s Edge Computing Summit (October)
- CSO50 Conference + Awards (November)
- CIO’s Cloud Summit (December)