The New Reality Virtual Tradeshow Series
The global pandemic has turned nice-to-have IT transformation into must-have imperatives for business continuity and resilience. We’ve transitioned overnight from a promising era of digital transformation to an unpredictable world where everyone’s seeking answers, guidance, and stability. There’s no IT playbook for what we’re experiencing – so we’re bringing together the leaders and doers who can help develop one. This virtual event series combines IDG’s technology and content expertise, professional event hosts, and first-class recruitment practices for the ultimate online experience.
Network with our IT audience as they navigate the “event” in a virtual environment, deepen relationships with those invested in the topic and drive leads and revenue. Each event will have 4 live days within the 4-week duration of the event – 90 minutes of content each – encouraging repeat visitors and deeper engagement. In addition to the always-on networking throughout the event, sponsors have the opportunity to raise their visibility and thought leadership within the agenda.
Engage with 200+ attendees from companies seeking solutions in this strange new world. The conversations you begin at this event will continue to fill your sales pipeline in 2020 with decision-makers who are exploring new tech strategies for their organizations.
- Provide engagement with your target audience like a live event
- Generate registrations/ leads using IDG’s 1st party insights and targeting
- Build loyalty and credibility by leveraging IDG’s trusted brands
- Generate click-throughs to your webcasts and content assets
Series Topics (by event start date)
- JUNE 23rd The New Digital Workplace: The Future is Now
- JULY 21st Risk, Security, and Privacy in the New Normal
- AUGUST 18th AI and Automation: Future-Proofing the Business