CIO Magazine Tech Poll: IT Economic Outlook, May 2015
The CIO Magazine Tech Poll: IT Economic Outlook study was conducted among heads of IT to gauge tech spending, budgets & objectives.
Key findings include:
- The number of CIOs planning to increase new project spending is climbing sharply.
- CIO focus on external customers continues to increase.
- IT remains involved in technology purchases funded by lines of business.
- More frequent communication with business executives increases the perception of IT.
- Recruitment & retention is challenging for many enterprise organizations.
The CIO Magazine Tech Poll: IT Economic Outlook was conducted through the CIO Forum on LinkedIn and the CIO customer database. Results are based on 230 respondents who indicated they are the top IT executive at their company or business unit.
For more information on this study, view the excerpt below.