2021 Data & Analytics Executive Summary – APAC Region
Based on the 2021 IDG Data & Analytics study, this executive summary provides insight into the data-driven initiatives IT decision-makers (ITDMs) in the APAC region have on their radar, challenges associated with their data strategy, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals.
According to the research, 57% of APAC organizations have or will invest in data analytics tools this year, including machine learning, AI and predictive analytics. To make this happen, APAC organizations plan to spend an average of $8.1 million on data-driven initiatives in the next 12 months.
Download this regional specific executive summary to learn:
- Implementation plans for data-driven projects
- The business goals that are driving data-driven initiatives
- Challenges that are inhibiting organization’s progress with their data plans
- Upcoming investment plans and the technologies being researched
- Who’s involved and in-charge of data decisions and the vendor criteria they look for