2021 Digital Business Executive Summary – APAC Region
Based on the 2021 Digital Business study, this executive summary provides insight into the digital-first business objectives APAC organizations are planning for, challenges associated with achieving digital success, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals. According to the research, most of APAC organizations (89%) have adopted or have plans to adopt a digital-first business strategy. Although, more than half (55%) of APAC companies surveyed felt their organizations were playing catch-up with competitors trying to orchestrate the transition.
Download this 8-page executive summary to learn:
- The business objectives driving digital initiatives
- Where organizations are on their digital business journey’s and where they need help
- Challenges that are associated with achieving digital business success
- Upcoming investment plans and the technologies being researched
- How the future of work is impacting organizations’ digital business plans