2021 Digital Business Executive Summary – EMEA Region
Based on the 2021 Digital Business study, this executive summary provides insight into the digital-first business objectives EMEA organizations are planning for, challenges associated with achieving digital success, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals. According to the research, almost all of EMEA organizations (97%) have adopted or have plans to adopt a digital-first business strategy. To do so, organizations plan to spend an average of $22.2 million on digital initiatives over the next 12 months.
Download this 8-page executive summary to learn:
- The business objectives driving digital initiatives
- Where organizations are on their digital business journey’s and where they need help
- Challenges that are associated with achieving digital business success
- Upcoming investment plans and the technologies being researched
- How the future of work is impacting organizations’ digital business plans