Learn How Technology Purchase Decisions Are Made
“Enterprise Technology Decisions Become a Business Priority” – a white paper from IDG Enterprise’s 2016 Role & Influence of the Technology Decision-Maker Study
The days of technology purchases being made in a silo by just the IT department have come to an end. Technology purchase decisions are now very much a whole business issue as shown by the results of the 2016 IDG Enterprise Role & Influence of the Technology Decision-Maker study. So what does this collaborative buying process mean for technology vendors trying to market to the key players? The Enterprise Technology Decisions Become a Business Priority white paper outlines everything you need to know about how technology purchase decisions are made.
In this white paper you will learn:
- How technology’s role has expanded in the decision-making process.
- How IT departments are typically organized.
- Who are the decision-makers for technology purchases?
- What do these decision-makers value in a supplier?
- What sources of information do they use/trust to make decisions?