CAREERS AT IDG (U.S.)
There has never been a more exciting time to work in media, data and marketing services and to be at IDG. Join our team today.
OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.
For Careers outside of the U.S., please contact the IDG office for your country.
We recognize that our continued success depends on the creativity and drive of our employees. That’s why we are dedicated to making a career at IDG an exciting and rewarding experience for everyone who joins our team.
As an IDG employee, you join a collaborative, global network of talented colleagues. Our entrepreneurial environment allows you to make an impact from day one. You benefit from the stability and authority that comes with working for the world’s leading media, data and marketing services company while enjoying flexibility and autonomy within your business unit.
Reflecting our commitment to employees and their families, we offer a full suite of benefits. Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage are available for all employees and their dependents effective on the date of hire. Our 401k plan includes immediate entry, the option to make post-tax contributions, and a discretionary annual match. An employee assistance program, pre-tax spending plans, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and an extensive training and development schedule round out our corporate benefits package. In addition, business units offer a variety of localized programs such as fitness reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, a mentoring program, charitable initiatives and “summer hours” to further enhance employee quality of life.
- Remain dedicated to our mission of providing exceptional information services on information technology
- Show respect for the dignity of each individual
- Invest in our people through training and career development
- Produce products of the highest quality
- Strive for excellence in customer service
- Keep close to our customers and qualified prospects
- Be responsive to changes in our marketplace
- Keep the corporate staff lean
- Encourage autonomy through a decentralized management style via locally managed business units
- Foster an action-oriented “Let’s try it” attitude